Diabetes is a life-altering disease, which require a daily follow-up and management discipline for patients.
Google Play Store and Apple App Store have dozens of diabetes management applications, but they either come with a cost, populated with ads or with limited features to force the customer to buy the full package.
Here, we offer a wonderful alternative for android which comes completely free, without ads and even is released as an open-source project under GPL V3.0 license.
Glucosio is a diabetes management app that user can install it freely form F-Droid store, Google App Store or build it from the source themselves.
The project was started back in 2015 with a primary goal to provide a useful and usable Swiss-knife app for diabetic patients.
Here is the best prominent features of this cool app:
- Supports Android mobile phones and tablets
- Smart assistant which offers tips and recommendations.
- Rich logging system (logs blood glucose, HB1AC, Cholesterol, Blood pressure, ketones, Body weight, and more)
- Built to manage both type 1 and type 2 diabetes.
- HbA1c estimation
- HbA1c conversion calculator
- Backup to CSV file
- Import from CSV file
- Accessibility features
- Graphs and charts
- Options to choose Glucose target (ADA, NICE, AACE, or Custom)
- Optional anonymous data sharing to support diabetes research
- Available for iOS devices
- Translated to several languages
- Easy access menu and smart navigation
- Android (F-Droid)
– Advertisement –
FIREFLY III: Free Cloud-ready personal finance management system
2 min read
You’ve successfully subscribed to MeDEVEL.com
Great! Next, complete checkout to get full access to all premium content.
Welcome back! You’ve successfully signed in.
Unable to sign you in. Please try again.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.
Error! Stripe checkout failed.
Success! Your billing info is updated.
Billing info update failed.